Boots: ALPINESTARS TECH 3 Blk/Gry/FluYell
ALPINESTARS TECH 3 Blk/Gry/FluYell Boots
The latest innovative addition to the class-leading range of Tech Boots for motocross and off-road, the Tech 3 incorporates track-proven performances technologies into an anatomically profiled performer that features protection and comfort. With a durable yet lightweight main shell, plus a range of protection features, inside and out.
- Extended PU synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Injected TPU shin plate connected with the TPU medial protector panel; hook and loop grip upper closure, plus TPR flap for broad-ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
- The TPU higher medial protector is designed with technical texture for improved grip.
- Bio-mechanical medial blade system allows front rear flex giving support and protection to the ankle.
- The ergonomic TPU triple buckle straps allow smooth frontal flex from the medial protector to the lateral side without compromising range of movement.
- New closure system includes 3 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system.
- This closure includes a micro-adjustable ratchet with memory and a quick release/ locking system with self-aligning de-sign for easy, precise closure. All buckles are replaceable.
- Innovative one-piece TPU injected dual compound foot shell, reinforced by a metal shank inside a co-injected toe reinforcement.
- Soft foam surrounds the ankles and collar offering comfort and shock-absorbing performance.
- Entire textile interior lining for improved levels of comfort and moisture management.
- Replaceable EVA footbed with textile lining on top provides arch support and comfort.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive high grip rubber compound outsole provides grip and traction on various surfaces and is profiled to provide control and feel on the bike’s footpegs. The sole is replaceable.