Boots: ALPINESTARS RT8 GORETEX Black/Blue
ALPINESTARS RT8 GORETEX Black/Blue Boots
The RT-8 GORE-TEX Boot is a protective touring boot engineered for superior comfort on and off the bike. Using a new sole constriction derived from our latest performance shoes, the RT-8 sole unit offers unrivalled, all-day riding and walking comfort. With a very efficient and durable lug pattern capable of tackling any terrain, the RT-8 boots also deliver exceptional protection and riding feel. The boot's compact design has been designed to fit effortlessly under any pants.
- The boot opening is managed by a lateral zip mounted on elasticated panel, covered by a hook and loop gusseted flap, to protect the zipper and maintain the boot's flexion.
- Technical modern upper constructed with an advanced blend of microfiber and synthetic high resistance textile laminated by a seamless PU for enhanced breathability.
- Optimized upper construction comfort associated with the boot's waterproof GORE-TEX membrane.
- Alpinestars' integrated Transversal Protection Frame (TPF), protects the foot while delivering the necessary support on the footrest without compromising the front foot flexion for superior walking comfort.
- CE Certified to EN 13634:2017.
- The RT-8 has a full GORE-TEX membrane for 100 percent guaranteed waterproof performance and breathability.
- Reinforced heel counter and toe box, with an additional shift pad extra layer and a reinforced shin area to protect against impacts.
- Innovative instep fast lace adjuster controls the instep volume of the boot for a precise fitment and retention.
- New sole unit for optimal protection and walking comfort
- Innovative internal volume adjustment system.