Pants: SHIFT 2017 3LACK MAINLINE Navy/Red
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
SHIFT 2017 3LACK MAINLINE Navy/Red Pants
Created for riders that demand the best, the 3LACK (BLACK) Label Mainline pants are lightweight, breathable and engineered to increase mobility while still maintaining exceptional durability. Strategically placed stretch panels provide a precise fit without inhibiting movement. Vented knee and thigh panels channel air through the pants to keep you cool. The main body uses a 600D polyester for lightweight durability, with abrasion resistant knee panels for reinforcement where it’s needed most.
- 600D polyester main body construction provides durability while minimizing overall weight
- Form-fitting construction for a perfect fit on the bike
- Stretch rear yoke and front gusset allow for unrestricted movement when riding
- Double layer knee construction provides internal abrasion resistance
- External leather knee-panels provide extreme heat and abrasion resistance
- 4-way stretch paneling provides an unrestricted fit around knee braces or guards
- Vented knee and thigh panels for enhanced airflow and comfort