Pants: FOX 2022 Women FLEXAIR MIRER Steel Grey
FOX 2022 Women FLEXAIR MIRER Steel Grey Pants
Race-ready, lightweight motocross pants that move with you
Mobility is everything when it comes to dialing in your best performance on the bike, and the Women's Flexair Mirer Pants are all about moving with you, at every turn. Designed to function seamlessly with the human body, they’re cut from lightweight and flexible materials which anticipate your every move. Flexair gear is race-proven in some of the most demanding conditions by some of the world's top motocross athletes—these pants are ready to be your new partner in dirt.
Utilizing our Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for greater comfort and fit while in the riding position, the main body uses TruMotion® stretch fabric for a balance of mobility and durability. A double layer knee system combines a full-grain leather outer knee with an abrasion-resistant inner knee, guarding against both external and internal wear and tear, while the knee system is also smartly tailored for compatibility with braces and guards. To help regulate body temperature, strategically placed venting is incorporated to increase airflow.
Put in those hot laps, cool, calm, and loose—the superior mobility and movement of the Women's Flexair Mirer Pants will be right there with you.
- Rider Attack Position™ (RAP) construction for an improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels increase durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- Woven TruMotion® zonal all-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- 600D dyed poly body with screen printed logo treatments for a durable, long-lasting aesthetic
- Dyed and sublimated main body fabric with premium screen printed graphics
- Hip pads included
- Shell: 83% polyester, 12% polyamide nylon, 4% cow leather, 1% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyester