- Steve Caballero Collection
- Shell design eliminates bulk and maximizes utility and function
- Injection molded ABS/PC shell reduces weight while maintaining durability
- Dual density EPS internal foam for superior impact absorption
- Ten intake and five exhaust vents provide maximum air intake and airflow
- Unique fixed visor system allows more direct air channeling
- Removable / Washable inner cheek pads and crown liner system
- Stainless steel D-Ring chinstrap closure
- ECE & DOT approved
Helmet: SHIFT 2019 WHITE LABEL CABALLERO X LAB White
SHIFT 2019 WHITE LABEL CABALLERO X LAB White Helmet
Cab is all about style, creativity, and doing things on his terms; these ideals are the inspiration behind the Cab Collection. The Shift WHIT3 Label Caballero Helmet combines Steve Caballero's roots in art and skateboarding and his current passion for motocross.
The helmet has an aggressive and unique design which eliminates bulk and maximizes utility and function. This means less weight, more durability, and a style you won't find anywhere else. The helmet has a total of 15 vents - ten intakes, 5 exhaust - to channel a massive volume of air through the helmet to keep you cool and dry. And we also reinvented the visor: removing the center post to help prevent breaks during small, slow speed falls.