- Shell design eliminates bulk and maximizes utility and function
- Injection molded ABS/PC shell reduces weight while maintaining durability
- Dual density EPS internal foam for superior impact absorption
- Ten intake and five exhaust vents provide maximum air intake and airflow
- Unique fixed visor system allows more direct air channeling through center channel
- Removable / Washable inner cheek pads and crown liner system
- Stainless steel D-Ring chinstrap closure
- ECE and DOT approved
Helmet: SHIFT 2018 WHITE LABEL Yellow
SHIFT 2018 WHITE LABEL Yellow Helmet
The WHIT3 (White) Label Helmet is here to elevate expectations for quality, value and (most emphatically) style. Through simplistic innovations, the helmet gives you more of what you need and less of what you don’t.
This refined approach lead us to a brand new shell construction: an aggressive and unique design which eliminates bulk and maximizes utility and function. The result? Reduced weight while maintaining durability and staying true to our style. But, we didn't stop there. While preserving both ECE and DOT certifications, we increased ventilation dramatically. With a total of 15 vents - ten intakes, 5 exhaust - the helmet channels a massive volume of air through the helmet to keep you cool and dry. We also reinvented the visor: removing the center post helps prevent it from breaking during small, slow speed falls - so you can get up and keep charging.
The upgrades aren't limited to the surface level. Inside the helmet, you will find a dual density EPS liner for better energy absorption in case of an impact. And a removable/washable inner liner keeps the interior fresh and funk-free.