Helmet: BELL MX-9 ECE MIPS MESH Red/Black
BELL MX-9 ECE MIPS MESH Red/Black Helmet
- 3 Shell and EPS Sizes for a Personalized Fit
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor™ with air intake vents
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Integrated Vented Roost Guard
- Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
- Padded Chin-Strap with D-Ring Closure
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system for maximum cooling
WHAT IS MIPS?
The MIPS system is designed to add protection against the rotational motion (or kinematics) transmitted to the brain from angled impacts to the head. The rotational motion is a combination of rotational energy (angular velocity) and rotational forces from angular acceleration that both affect the brain and increases the risk for minor and severe brain injuries. MIPS’ added protection system has been proven to reduce the rotational motion when implemented in a helmet by absorbing and redirecting energies and forces otherwise transmitted to the brain.