Helmet: ARAI RX-7V BLACK FROST
ARAI RX-7V BLACK FROST Helmet
- Snell M2010 / AS/NZS1698 approved.
- The brand new Air Wing reduces drag, turbulence and buffeting, for better rider concentration.
- ERS Emergency Release Cheek Pad System.
- Rescue and medical workers can easily remove the newly designed removable neck roll and the cheek pads for safer removal of an injured rider.
- PB Peripherally Belted on the top of the eye-opening of the shell increases the rigidity of the shell.
- The PB SNC shell offers the ultimate combination between strength, lightness and flexibility. SNC (Structural Net Composite).
- I-type side pods with a low profile that closely matches the shape of the shell, reducing wind noise with a cleaner aerodynamic look and function.
- I-type visor is extended by 5mm at both sides for a wider angle of view so your peripheral vision is increased.
- Triple density inner shell.
- The new Power Intake Shutter chin vent combined with the FFS (Free Flow System) further optimise ventilation & aerodynamics at the base of the helmet.
- Newly equipped *Diffuser Type 10* has larger toggles & larger aerodynamic air vents at the front, centre and rear of the diffuser.
- A reshaped Delta Duct 5 intake scoop (top centre).
- Grey Dry-Cool* interior lining is fully removable and washable.
- Removable skull cap and sized cheekpads (up to 24 size combinations per helmet) for the perfect fit.
- (LRS) Lever Release visor removal system.
- Visor brow ventilation ducts (Patented).
- Improved breath deflector.
- Efficient pull down Aeroflap.
- Double D ring strap for guaranteed safe fastening.