Gloves: ALPINESTARS GP AIR Black/White
ALPINESTARS GP AIR Black/White Glove
Light, aggressively styled and highly durable - the GP-Air is an ideal summer street riding glove. Incorporating a robust carbon knuckle guard in a multi-panel and extremely robust main shell that is reinforced in critical areas the GP-Air is a superb performer.
- Durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating full-grain goatﾒs leather, Spandex and 3D mesh for durability, abrasion resistance and high levels of breathability.
- TPR and mesh air intake stitched on to back hand for improved levels of airflow
- Synthetic suede and leather reinforced palm for improved grip and abrasion resistance.
- Outer edge of hand and pinky finger reinforced with synthetic suede for excellent tear and abrasion resistance.
- Ergonomic carbon compound knuckle guard provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection.
- Finger tops feature innovative Fused Carbon Deflector TBC sliders and EVA padding for excellent coverage in critical area.
- Ergonomic, advanced hard polymer slider on palm is backed with EVA foam for impact performance.
- Impact absorbing EVA foam panels on thumb for additional impact performance. Panels are perforated to promote ventilation.
- Finger-bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts.