- Main body made from high-abrasion synthetic leather for all day comfort
- Durable and rugged injection molded TPU shin plate guards against rocks and debris
- Ankle and heel TPU molds increase support and stability
- Two buckle closures secure ankle and foot for optimal fit
- Innovative silicone strap (pat. pending) on shin provides fluid mobility while riding
- Integrated rubber burnguards provide better grip while maintaining heat resistance
- Polypropylene Insole Board with a steel shank for excellent footbed support
- Robust rubber outsole
Boots: SHIFT 2020 WHITE LABEL Red
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
SHIFT 2020 WHITE LABEL Red Boots
The WHIT3 (White) Label Boot maximizes the minimums. It focuses on premium support and fitment from the ankle down, with just the right amount of protection and durability. The result is an entirely unique motocross boot that strips away what you don't need, investing in what you do.
The main body is made from a high-abrasion synthetic leather for a perfect balance of durability and natural stretch. This is reinforced by injected molded TPU shin plates and rubber burn guards. They shield against impact and wear while providing grip and heat resistance. Putting the boot on is simple, fast and secure every time. Two buckle closures hold your ankle and foot firmly, while an innovative silicone strap (Pat. Pending) on the shin provides fluid mobility while riding. The rubber strap has four size settings so you can customize the fit. Once on, the ankle and heel TPU molds to your foot to minimize movement in the boot while you ride.