Boots: FOX 180 2018 Red
FOX 180 2018 Red Boots
All new for 2018, the Fox 180 Boot redefines the boundaries of performance and value. Completely redesigned and built off of our championship proven Instinct, the 180 Boot provides a precise performance fit around the ankle and toe box giving the rider maximum support and comfort.
A floating cuff system allows the boot to move naturally for improved agility on the bike while locking out to prevent hyperextension. This means the boot fits snug, has zero pull in the heel, and is comfortable right out of the box.
The closure system marries support and rider movement. With 3 closures: two lower Instinct buckles to lock-in your fit, plus our exclusive silicone strap at the calf, the boots are ultra-snug while providing flexibility where you need it. Putting on the boots is a breeze; set the two lower buckles using the set-it-and-forget-it memory settings, and pull the top closed with the silicone strap. The silicone strap has four size settings for a precise fit.
When it comes to coverage, the 180 Boot is no slouch. Plastic plates at the shin, calf, heel and toe box leave few gaps. And again, thanks to the floating cuff system, this robust coverage comes at zero loss of flexibility. The durable rubber medial and burn guards provide maximum grip and long-lasting durability. And the outsole gives excellent grip on the dullest or sharpest of foot peg surfaces.
- Floating cuff system provides lateral support & fluid linear movement while locking out before the hyperextension of ankle
- TPU shin plate, calf guard, heel cap & full toe coverage
- Exclusive silicone closure system on shin plate allows shin to flex with the motion of the boot
- Durable rubber medial and burn guard provides excellent grip and feel of the bike
- Durable rubber outsole with internal steel shank
- Two Instinct style lower buckles for a secure zero heel lift fit
- Instant step in comfort