Boots: FORMA TERRAIN TX NeonYel/White/Blue
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
FORMA TERRAIN TX NeonYellow/White/Blue Boots
For riders who prefer more basic, lightweight motocross boots, the Forma Terrain TX are produced in Europe and offer high quality protection at an affordable price. The pivot design allows for natural movement and increased flexibility without compromising support. A stitched welt sole is the strongest possible production method available for producing motocross boots, and these boots can perform at any level. Comfort and durability are rarely found on mid-priced motocross boots, and the Terrain TX boots represent true value.
- 12 months Warranty.CE® level protection.
- Leather and synthetic.FCS® Pivot design.
- Motocross anti-slip sole.
- Suede PU heat protector.
- Injection molded protection.
- Adjustable strap + Velcro®.
- Unbreakable Alloy buckles.
- Padded inner lining.
- Nylon reinforcements.
- Extra soft polymer padding.
- Mid-sole with Steel Shank.
- Anti-bacterial insole.
- European produced.
*Riders who wear large frame knee-braces will need to purchase the Predator 2.0 boots.
**ALL FORMA OFF ROAD BOOTS TAKE AN EXTRA 5 DAYS FREIGHT TIME**