Boots: APLINESTARS TECH 1 Black
An innovative, multi-material construction offering high levels of protection and comfort the new Tech 1 is the perfect introduction to Alpinestars’ range of technical, class-leading MX footwear. From the bio-mechanical ‘flexi-blade’ system to the ergonomic buckle closure system, the Tech 1 owes its DNA to the iconic Tech 8 and Tech 10 and Alpinestars relentless development and testing in pursuit of championship-winning performance.
• Multi-material upper constructed from lightweight, abrasion resistant and durable microfiber and incorporating hard anatomically profiled copolymer protection.
• Bio-mechanical medial ‘flexi-blade’ system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle.
• Newly design microfiber front and rear flex inserts for control and movement.
• Contoured co-injected polymer shin and calf protection connects on the lateral side to provide excellent all-round protection.
• Comprehensive boot support and protection provided by core polymer protection in the lateral, medial, heel counter and toe box for excellent impact performance.
• Innovative one-piece TPU injected insole reinforced with metal shank and co-injected toe reinforcement.
• Stamped Steel toe guard for protection and durability.
• Medial-facing texture patterning provides improved grip on bike.
• Ergonomic quick-release buckle closure system forms secure and tight fit around lower leg.
• Newly developed polymer and nylon buckle closures are ratchet self-aligning with memory ensuring a quick, precise and convenient closure. All buckles are replaceable.
• Integrated soft foam padding surrounding the ankles and collar for comfort and fit.
• Full technical textile lining for comfort and moisture wicking.
• Replaceable EVA footbed features textile lining for comfort.
• Upper Velcro® closure provides adaptable fit for wide range of leg sizes.
• PU gaiter seals out excessive dirt entry. Rear gaiter includes rubber insert for flexibility and comfort.