Boots: ALPINESTARS SMX 1 R VENTED Black/White/FluroYel
ALPINESTARS SMX 1 R VENTED Black/White/FluroYellow Boots
Durable, lightweight and incorporating extensive perforation the low cut road riding boot, the SMX-1 R Vented Boot is constructed from a highly abrasion resistant microfiber upper and is reinforced with strategically positioned TPU protectors. Alpinestars' exclusive rubber compound sole offers comfort and excellent grip, both on and off the bike, while the accordion flex zones give support and control regardless of your riding position.
- Main upper constructed from an advanced microfiber for comfort, durability and excellent levels of abrasion resistance
- Perforated medial, lateral and toe panels for excellent ventilation.
- Innovatory heel counter support system, which works in conjunction with strap closure to offer improved fit and support as well as structural integrity.
- Rear of heel counter has been redesigned with soft TPR insert which works seamlessly with rear flex zone to allow for greater freedom of ankle movement and comfort on the bike's controls, plus durable TPR shift pad.
- Ergonomic new boot shaping for forefoot streamlining which offers wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
- Evolved closure strap which is anatomically angled to follow natural shape of rider's instep.
- Alpinestars exclusive compound rubber sole with newly designed grip patterning to promote improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
SMX-1 R Vented Boot is CE certified to Cat 2 CE Certified to 89/686/ECC EU Directive.